When you’re busy enjoying life, retirement can seem a long way off. But with Australians living longer and staying more active in retirement than ever before, your retirement lifestyle is not something to be left to chance.
At BDR Financial Services we take a holistic approach to retirement planning, with a personalised retirement plan designed to help you enjoy the retirement lifestyle you’ve been looking forward to. Your plan covers every aspect of your financial life, including risk protection and estate planning, so you can be confident that your family’s future is secure.
We develop your plan using a disciplined process, founded on a thorough understanding of your situation and aspirations:
- Understanding Retirement is a very personal thing, and everyone has a different vision for their future. That’s why we start by developing a detailed understanding of your lifestyle goals, both before and during retirement.
- We’ll also clearly outline our services and our fees, so you’ll know upfront what our advice will cost and what you’ll receive in return.
- Having uncovered your financial goals for retirement, we’ll develop a strategy designed to help you achieve them. We’ll review your existing super arrangements to ensure they support your goals, identifying any gaps and emerging risks that could impact performance. Then we’ll create an ongoing strategy to maximise your super, with tax-effective options to boost your contributions and investment returns.
- We’ll document our suggested approach in a detailed Statement of Advice, setting out your investment, superannuation and wealth protection options, and bringing your financial strategy to life.
- When you’re happy with your financial plan, we can help you execute it, building and managing your portfolio of wealth creation and protection solutions. In doing so, we work in close collaboration with you and other professional advisers, like your accountant, to achieve the best possible outcomes.
- We’ll meet with you regularly to advise you on your progress and keep you informed about new opportunities, emerging risks and regulatory changes. So you can relax and enjoy life, confident that your financial future is in good hands.