You’ve worked hard to create a lasting legacy for your family, so that they can enjoy life now and in the future. So it’s important to ensure those assets aren’t eroded when the time comes to transfer them to those you care about most.
That’s where BDR Financial Services can help. We can help you create a comprehensive estate plan, to protect and transfer your wealth in the long term. We can also help to safeguard your family’s prosperity from unexpected events such as a long-term illness or disability, litigation, a relationship breakdown or even bankruptcy.
Estate planning services
Here are some of the ways we can help protect and transfer your wealth more effectively:
- Business succession planning: protection for you and your business partners should one of you die, become incapacitated, or simply need to leave the business unexpectedly, so you can maximise the value you’ve worked so hard to build.
- Superannuation Powers of Attorney: protect your lifestyle and assets even if you become temporarily or permanently incapacitated, by appointing a family member, trusted friend or independent adviser to make financial decisions in carefully specified circumstances.
- Executorship: expert advice to help you select and authorise an executor to administer your estate, with ongoing support for your executor and other family members at a difficult time.
- Asset protection: we help you select the optimal structure for your wealth, now and in the future, helping to shield your assets from creditors, litigation and unnecessary tax liabilities.
- Wills: we help you and other family members draft valid and up-to-date wills, taking into account the latest regulatory changes, to ensure your wishes are carried out effectively, without unforeseen legal or tax consequences.
- Trusts: advice and independent trustee services for a range of private trust structures, helping to safeguard your assets and protect the interests of each of your family members.